Our manor buildings with the spacious sandstone vaulted cellars were built in the middle of the 19th century. They are located on the village street, which is paved with natural stone and planted with house vines and fig trees.
The Lindenhof is easily recognizable by its double gate entrance. This is adorned with a stone relief depicting a stylized linden tree. In the inner courtyard there are two linden trees over 100 years old, to which the winery owes its name.
For us, wine is a passion. Quality is our highest priority. We see tradition as an obligation. Nevertheless, we constantly check how we can become even better and are not averse to innovations and modern technology. However, only if these correspond to our philosophy and are in harmony with nature.
The goal of all our efforts is always to produce the optimal wine.
Our family, whose ancestors come from Burgundy, has been growing grapes in the Mittelhaardt region since 1620. Three generations ago, the stately vineyard estate was divided into three wineries. One of them is the Lindenhof. The namesake, Eugen Spindler had planted two linden trees in the courtyard of the winery for the birth of his two sons in 1902/1904. This gave the winery the addition Lindenhof.
The current owner is Timo Spindler, who has also been responsible for the development of the wines since 1994.
Get a first impression of our winery with our virtual tour!
A click on the following button opens the tour in Google Maps in a separate browser window!